Good Evening Campbell River!
Evening cruise & Whale watching
Small groups with lots of room to move – covered boat – washroom facilities
Private tour options are available!
Say Good Night to Campbell River with our 2 hour evening cruise along the beautiful Discovery Passage and into the Sailish Sea.
In June through September we can almost gurantee seeing the Humpback whales as they move around with the tides in search of the herring.
2018 we had many encounters with the Transient Orca as they move around our waters on the hunt for seals and sea lions.
The scenery changes by the hour with the late evening sun setting beyond the mountains making for some amazing photography.
We like to drift in the currents and enjoy the serenity with assorted cheese and crackers provided and you are welcome to bring what ever it is you like to drink with your cheese and crackers!
- Min of 4 and a Max of 6 guests
- 5.30-7.30pm Tuesday – Wednesday – Thursday – Saturday
- $95 per person plus 5% gst
- (Canadian Dollars – Check Exchange Rate)
- The weather here on Vancouver Island can be unpredictable, so wearing the right layers is important and there is plenty of room to store your jacket, so bring it along.
- We would much appreciate it if guests didn’t wear heavy black sole hiking boots for a day on the water. A good pair of running shoes is so much more comfortable anyway!