Fishing Tours | Wildlife & Whale Watching | Adventure Tours
Welcome to beautiful Campbell River located on British Columbia’s Vancouver Island.
It’s best known as the ‘salmon capital of the world’ and for good reason, but here at 50°North Adventures we like to refer to it as ‘the gift that keeps on giving.’
Let 50°North Adventures provide your access into one of the world’s most diverse eco-adventure playgrounds.
Diversity is the word
Steeped in both Canadian and Indigenous history, right on our doorstep we have orcas, humpback wales, dolphins, seals, sea lions, otters, 5 species of salmon, crabs, octopus, clams, oysters, bald eagles, osprey, geese, black bears, brown bears, cougars, snow capped mountains and the list goes on and on and on. All of this is located in and around the famous waters off Campbell River and lead you into the beautiful Discovery Islands and Desolation Sound. This is truly a photographer’s paradise.
50°North Adventures offers daily, adventure tours and experiences on board ‘Jake’ our beautifully maintained Grady White 265 Express.
This will provide you and your family and friends with amazing memories of the diversity that is on offer from day to day in this breathtaking playground we’re lucky enough to call home.
Book your adventure today with 50North Adventures!
Our daily ‘Eco Adventures’ can consist of:
- Searching for our resident and visiting Humpback Whales and Orca whales around Seymour Narrows and Ripple Rock
- Find our local seals and sea lions along Discovery Passage
- Cruise around Desolation Sound Marine Park and the Discovery Islands visiting places like Refuge Cove, Lund, Mansons Landing, Gorge Harbour, Whale Town, Twin islands to mention a few!
- Trawling lures through our famous fishing grounds in the Straight of Georgiagiving someone a chance to hook onto a big Chinook Salmon
- Inspecting a few crab pots for the tasty Dungeness crab
- Exploring picturesque bays only accessible by boat
- Perhaps lunch at one of many unique little resturants only accessible by boat
- A maximum of 6 guests giving you comfort and personalized attention
- Lots of room and equal opportunity to take great photos
- Covered boat with comfortable toilet facilities
- (As our weather changes, so does our daily program)
‘Explore the beautiful Discovery Islands & Desolation Sound’
Thursdays fun in Seymour Narrows with guests Albert, Barry and Rick watching a special performance by local Humpback whales KC and son Ariel. I think they were getting ready for Canada...read more
Thanks boys for a great day on the water. Hope to see you all again for the 2nd Royal LePage Salmon Derby in 2017.read more
Call or text (250)-702-4515
or send us an email below